Monday, 21 September 2015

Good Morning September,

McDonald's chicken muffin with egg and a hot tea for Breakfast!
So, I wanted to update my blog but as always something comes in the way, like someone taking my laptop for a few weeks, going for a trip, some issues involving being emotional and whatnot, and not forgetting procrastinating- and since it's my favourite unintentional thing to do, there are a lot of things that are hold up in my to-do-list. (It would be great if blogger has some customized emoticon for us to use, :/)

So where am I in life right now?
Right now, I am working in my dad's office in KL which involves getting up early and getting stuck in a jam to and back from the office, which is something I always avoided when I was studying in uni. My job involves updating the availabilities online and also updating it in social media, not forgetting attending to customers when no one is available and some miscellaneous things. My job scope is pretty small and involves a lot of repetitive things, which is not something very interesting to do.

Oh well, that is something that I made do with while I decide on what I want to do next, AFTER getting my official final semester's results- I passed! Hooray! Hooray! Yay! I can't believe I passed, I was already preparing myself to enter into another semester with familiar juniors but with grace from God and the people involved, I passed! :)

Right now, I'm still torn between what next step to take. I guess I will update then, when the time comes.

I would like to thank all the lecturers and the architecture department office admin for all the help I've gotten from. THANK YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment