Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Why not hear something old for awhile?

hahahahahaha...
Not exactly old OLD, but just something that is not that mainstream and current...

This is a song by Rahsaan Patterson called 'Where you are':


Hope this helps ease away the stress for a little while..

Hehe..

Last week I was talked into (somewhat forced) to say something personal- what was going on in my mind then. After thinking back on that moment again, I felt like I gave a part of me away.. :( I feel terrible. It was unavoidable and I can only blame myself for it, as the saying goes, "that is the price you need to pay".

Oh well, spilt words are spilt milk and there is no going back on it, all I have to do now is to make peace with it and carry on, not allowing it to interfere with what is to be.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment