Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Meng Kee Char Siew Wong, Glenmarie, Shah Alam.

I had started with my short semester some time ago and in this term we were appointed to different companies to do our 7 week internship with.
The office that I was appointed to is at Glenmarie and so, I get to try out the food there!

I remember going to this place some time ago and I really wanted to go back again for some good food.
:D

Chilli!

Lettuce with oyster sauce and fried onions.

Char siew with siew gai. Roasted pork and roasted chicken.

Char Siew and Siew Cheong. Roasted pork and pork sausage.

The sauce that came along. taste nice but as you can see, there is a layer of oil on top of the sauce. D:

Wohoo! 
The soup are self-service, you can find it on the right side of the shop if you are looking out from the inside of the shop to the front entrance.

I was satisfying but some of my friends thought that it was okay only...
The pork was sticky on the outside from all the caramelisation and the sausage was perfect with the sauce.
I did not try the roasted chicken though.
The rice was nice too..

Prices:
All single sets are RM 6
Herbal drink Rm 1.50
Iced Chinese Tea  RM 0.50
Vegetables RM 4

It is located at the second row at the center of shops at the food area in Glenmarie, beside a small parking area. The signboard is in white with red words.

I'll rate it a 3.8 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment