Friday, 22 February 2013

Wong Kok, Sunway Giza.

Food! again!
I have not thought of anything to write about.. So, I had been writing reviews after reviews to fill up this blog with new things!
:D

So this time it's desserts!
I went to the Sunway Giza branch of Wong Kok..

kai dan zai!

egg waffle kind of thing..
It was new on the menu so we decided to try it..
It was not as pop-up as the ones we see on the television..
It was like a soft kind of cake thing..


Ice-cream waffle! with drizzle of chocolate sauce and peanut butter!

Wohoo! It was really nice!
The waffle keeps me going back to Wong Kok again and again!
It is one of the most consistent tasting waffle dish that I like.
You get 3 flavours of ice-cream that you can eat together with your waffle, and there is enough ice-cream to be in every bite of your waffle..

:D

The kai dan zai is around RM 6 and the waffle with ice-cream is around RM 9...

I'll give the waffle a 3.8 out of 5 whereas the kai dan zai a 2.1 out of 5..

No comments:

Post a Comment