Monday, 7 January 2013

I would like to say a few things,

First, my English proficiency has decreased tremendously and so excuse me for the brokenness.

There is so much things going through my mind right now and I don't want to think about it until I had finish this thing. But until now, I am not even close to finishing it and as time goes by, doing it won't be significant anymore.

I don't know why I would always place myself in these kind of situation and not hanging on and finally coming out losing.

I don't want it to end like this. I really want to do it but there are these barriers that I just can't seem to get through.

I don't know how to help myself and how others can.

All those confidence I had in myself in no matter what had happened is gone. I have nil confidence and self-esteem and I do not think I can accomplish anything in my life. I think I should just start working in some random supermarket as a cashier and never coming out in life, doing things that I had once dreamt of.

What really hits me is what my parents would do seeing me so and how disappointed they would be.

I am sorry.

Even though it is a new year it has no significance to me. It feels like I am in limbo and regardless of where I am, time does not seem to be running even though it is. I mean I AM getting older day by day.



help me get out of this pit. someone. please.


1 comment:

  1. English, like any other language has rules on this or that, however, what is really important,is having something original to say. Too many blogs are well written but full of inane, meaningless issues.

    Good luck in your projects.

    ReplyDelete