Monday, 3 December 2012

Writing skills.

My ability to write and express what I think is not that bad right?

:D (this is an awkward smile)

I used to think what I write isn't good at all to the point where i gave up trying to sending it in or passing it up. But after reading back on some things that I had wrote (which was left hanging since I gave up the thought of passing it up) I understand completely what I wanted to say.. And it really brings me back to..

What if..?

What if I just send it in? Who knows maybe something good will come out of it...

If this is something that was written with my sincerity or genuinely, I believe it would be appreciated... In a way or another.. I guess...

:D

I guess what I want to say is don't sell yourself short?

If you are going to look down upon yourself who would look up upon you?

People would not know your full potential unless you show it. Finish what you can and finish it with sincerity.

Who knows you may be paving your way to the person you want to be and to be able to do the things you want yourself to be doing then.

Who knows?

I don't know and I am still very stuck in myself.



My current lock screen for the moment. :D It looks like my phone has a face.. with class.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment