Saturday, 24 November 2012

Uncle Jang, Solaris Mont Kiara.

Went to Uncle Jang in Solaris Mont Kiara on a Sunday night for some dakgalbi! 
:D
It was quite hard to find a proper parking there and it was pretty packed inside..
Hot plate.
I saw how they cleaned it. D: and I do not think it's really hygienic but at least it look really cleaned.

Started off with cabbage, rice cakes, sweet potato strips and diced chicken with Korean chili paste. They added some ramen later on.

P:

It looks pretty oily and it is oily. 
the last part was adding a fried rice portion to it.

It was at the highest floor of the shop lot and when I walked into the restaurant the whole air was filled with really really spicy chili smell and everyone was coughing. Pretty hot and stuffy.

I did not want to eat it anymore after seeing the people coughing and etc. D:
But we ate there still.. so yea..
The rice cake was really soft and there exterior of it was cover with concentrate sticky chili..
The ramen taste like maggie goreng..
The fried rice has a hint of sour taste from the kimchi I think.. I don't really remember..

It wasn't bad.. it was okay lah..

I would suggest going on weekdays when there isn't much people.

I'll give this a 2.3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment