Friday, 16 November 2012

Absolute Boyfriend.

credits: http://program.ftv.com.tw/drama/Boyfriend/
I've edited it a little too. Hope they won't mind me using it. :D

I had just finish this Taiwanese Series.

:D

The main actor is from Taiwan and the main actress is from South Korea. If you don't know them just Google and you would find some general info about them so there's no need for me to elaborate it here. (or else I am plagiarising D:)

It has been awhile since I had finish any series and it has been a longer while since I had watch a Taiwanese drama... they were draggy and I was not patient enough.. I guess..just my point of view then on them.

BUT this series is really nice.. really enjoyable.
It's about a girl and a robot. It is a fantasy romance series so take heed.

I thought at first the expression that the main actress was expressing  was very exaggerated but I soon got used to it and it was quite entertaining after that..

And there is only 13 episodes to it but one episode would take around 1.15 hours.


I'll give this a 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment