Friday, 28 September 2012

It's 28th of September!

2 days to the end of the month!

I've started my new semester this month and well, something horrible has happened.
And what I can say about this month is: this is a horrible month.
Not that it was bad everyday but something happened and this month was the beginning of it.

I'm trying to hold on and look at the bright side of it but it's easier said than done.
Oh well, all these things are part of life right?
It's how you make it through that makes you who you are.

At least I would know myself better (I guess) after this.. this thing...
I've placed so much thought into all these things that I had done and without this issue I may be doing the same thing until something like this happens.

That's all for now I guess.

I need Auto Cad 2012!
This com lab does not have it!
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment