Monday, 6 August 2012

Okay.

Today is a public holiday!
Not that it affects me since I am already on my one month break.
:D

It has been a few months since I blogged again.
As you know I come back on and off and blogging very random things.

Oh, I need to go to uni again tomorrow to pass up my portfolio since the lecturer in-charged went to Bauhaus and today is a public holiday for Selangor as today is International Quran day.

So yeah.

I don't know what else to say. I am actually blogging now not out of boredom but to actually escape from the things I need to do now. D:

I don't know what is going on with me. I keep doing unnecessary things to run away from the things I need to do. Apart from that, I am also not going out as I do no deserve to go out until I am done with what I need to do.

I  have only a few weeks left till my semester starts again but still I won't man up and finish what I have on my hands. My holiday is won't be as long as I want it to be...... and I would not be around to do it soon too as I am travelling to somewhereeeee.......

The horrid.
D:

Okay.
I am really tensed up right now as I don't know what I can do apart from facing it.
D:

I don't want to face it! I don't want to do it! Someone help me! This is taking up more time than I estimated and I don't want to do it anymore! Ah! NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I shall blog about something soon. I guess. If I really finish these stuff.

Food. I need help! but you are not helping either. :'(
I've learnt that nothing is what it seems. Even what people say may not be what it is. So don't get caught up in what people say/see/whatever. Just stay true to yourself and God.
Accomplishing something is something even if it is just something small. Give yourselves a pat on the back. As no one can see what is going on in your life better than you yourselves living it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment