Thursday, 10 November 2011

Who knew?

Who knew you can play snake on YouTube while you are waiting for a video to load? :D

I don't, until now... :D

I've just noticed this when I was clicking on the arrows on the keyboard to look at the comments and suddenly the circle loading button became a long line of circles.

:D

Anyway I was waiting for this music video to load...
:D
Oh well.. I can't find the actual link I was at where the official music video is...
so I've just place this... :D
But if you want to see the actual music video here it is.. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QUzwbRPyQ&ob=av2n

Busy with my assignments! D:
So much to do but so little time... :(
I've just stay in school last Tuesday till Thursday- which is today from 8pm Tue till Thurs 4 something pm... D: which make that around 2 days I guess..
I was mentally and physically in pain...
In hurt mode. It hurts and I don't want to go through this again. But still I will, and I will get through this.

Almost done with my 3rd semester...! :D 1 more week of classes to go and then study week, exam week, presentation week and then a few days of break and my praticum would start. :(

I will only have my break in 2012 February.. :'(
:)
Wish me good health!
with good time management!


No comments:

Post a Comment