Sunday, 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!

Haha!

Well, it's 1.30 am now.
and I am still awake even though I need to wake up at 7.30 am tomorrow.
BECAUSE
I was addicted to the computers I saw online. D:

and then I found out that I forgot to post the pictures up for my friend so I'm posting them up now.
So, while waiting for them to load I am here. :)

It has been a while since I could actually write like this X) since I am "busy" doing other stuff that I rather waste my time on (I have not finish my homework for this whole 1 week break D:- I am in trouble)

So tomorrow would be last day before classes starts again..
Here comes assignment due- dates again.. D:
I'll try to run this time!

Oh well.. at least I got a lot of sleep at the beginning of the week..

Okay now pictures loading are done.. :D
So time for some sleep!

Good night everyone!

CPU friends coming back from Canada this coming May! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment