Thursday, 24 March 2011

Cats!


Do you know how much mental and physical torture (pain and suffering physically and mentally!) I went through for this project presentation??

Do you know??
YOU DON'T KNOW!

The thing is I don't know how much is my effort's worth in my lecturer's eyes!
I don't even know how much I got for this freaking thing!

D:

btw this was last semester's project.

I wasn't even given a chance to be shown on the credits because I did not have whiskers on my face!
I was behind the scene doing the lightings and the props!!!!!!!!!! ALONE!! me! alone behind, squashed between all those stuff controlling the props and lightings!
and I didn't even get face time!
I am sure the lecturers did not think I did that much!

They even took the huge group photo without me!
I was taking my camera then!
I hate joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

WT!
I'm just unhappy. Let me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment