Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Hark the Herald Angel Sings~



Cherries anyone?
These are sour Australian cherries! They taste awesome but still sour...

P.s: I don't like those tinned cherries on our cakes..
they taste fake, with the colouring..



Good luck cat? it says safe inner home.. so I suppose it keeps the home safe?
My younger sis got this from the Christmas present exchange we went for just now...

It seems like it is from Japan BUT it is made in China..







Potpourri! I got this from the same event too! and it's in purple! X) full purple!
and it's is made in Japan! X) I love it!



Pink nails!!!!
X)

It's amazing how under different positions and light intensity changes the colour of it.. X)
You do know that I don't like pink right? X)
I like this X)
I guess I am okay with pink.. it's just that I don't like people misusing pink?
haha..

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart~
LOL

weird huh?
ahahahahha

I wanna shop shop shop!!!
travel travel travel!!!!
X)

2 comments:

  1. hey!
    your nails look lovely in the photos and yeah! the colour did change!! i just realised it. god! i'm slow! lol!

    and so true, even i hate it when people misuse pink. i have a friend whose got a pink room you know. everything in there is pink and that too candy pink! its all over the walls, the quilt, her furry sandals, everywhere! its annoying. lol! like your blog btw. had a good time going through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thank you!!
    :)
    haha.. sometimes people just brush through the photos and never notice the point of it...
    hehe...

    Yea, there are shops that has pink in almost every product which makes it unlikable to me...

    Thank you again!
    Glad you had a good time reading my post... :)

    p.s: I didn't notice this comment until now... sorry!

    ReplyDelete