Monday, 27 September 2010

Hwello!

the time now is 7.52pm...

and I am still in Lakeside.. because we are to test the lighting for our performance today.. now.. at 7pm..

Well, today class ended at 4pm and there was a 3 hour gap between 4 am 7pm.
So I didn't know what to do.. Since I lost 3 of my pens last week.. T.T
I decided to go to Sunway to buy some pens and eat my dinner there..
But then, I only had RM 20 in my wallet... T.T

I wanted to cash out from my atm card.. but I forgot my pin... T.T

My friend suggested me to go back home and freshen up..

You know..
I had some evil dream this morning..
I was so tired when the alarm rang at 6.30 am and so I snooze my alarm for 9 minutes and went back to sleep..
This morning's tiredness was very very different.. from all the other tiredness I had la..

I woke up and went back until it was 7.30am.. and class starts at 8pm..

The weirdest thing is that I was having a nightmare and every time I went back to sleep the nightmare continues but I was too tired to get up so I rather let the nightmare continue..

I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL

I woke up and drove to school like I didn't sleep the whole night... but I did and I slept at 10 something pm..

oh well...
and now I am here being not able to go home and sleep or whatever...

:(

Well they are done.. I better go...

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting blog !
    Wong
    Check-out my photography blog and you are welcome to follow!
    http://cwwongphotography.blogspot.com/
    ... I am going through your blog later after my lecturing!
    ... Cheers, have a wonderful day.
    ... Follow my blog and we can share photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com


    Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
    Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

    ReplyDelete