Saturday, 7 August 2010

Yesterday!

Yesterday we had out 1st Communication Design Class..
Which wad introduced by one of our lecture called Ernesto.. He's from Peru which is a 180 degrees from Malaysia..
He said that of he wants to go home it would take him 33hours of direct flight... D:

He.. is a very strict teacher..
The students who came late were told to wait outside and wad not allowed to be in class... D:
and he told us to bring a whole list of stuff for next weeks class and if we don't have them.. don't come to class... D:

Design Communication class is about drawing.. the technical part of architecture..
Whereas Design Studio is about our creativity...

and I have a mask project for design studio and 2 interior and 1 exterior sketch of lines only (no ruler D:) of my house..

D:

Class started at 8 yesterday and finished at 9 something since it is the 1st class..

At around 11 am I went to the resource fair and check out the finger print analysis thingy...
she took 4 of my finger prints and told me about my personality...
She said I am a very independent person, I am a very firm person in the sense that I would not be swayed easily if I had decided on things unless they have a very good reason for it.. and I set my own goals according to myself and I seem aggressive to people but I am not really from the inside? It is very hard for me to make a decision.
Something like that..
I don't quite remember it already...

Is this true?
Well I think some of it is...

She said what we get from you fingerprint is your inborn self.. something like that la...
If I want to know more about it like which study method is suitable for me and stuff I would need to pay RM 399 for it and I can get an analysis of myself which is about the thickness of my Calculus project folio..

Well.. Maybe you can really know what talents you are born with and stuff with my fingerprint but (In my opinion) as people grow people change and last time I was sort of like what she told me of but I am not like that right now.. That is what I think la...

Study method being suitable or not would change accordingly whether you prefer to hear the lecturer speak or you prefer to see interesting picture... I think it depends of how interesting the sound or look and not how we are born to be a visual learner or stuff like that...

So yea..
That was about yesterday...
I went off from Lakeside at about 3 something I think and I met Chan Pui Yee... :D
and we talked for awhile and I went home...

This morning....
I woke up at around 11 something.. (I wanted to sleep some more....) but I had to close the gate for my dad's worker since the door bell ids not working I need to be downstairs...
After that I need to fetch my sis back from school and fetch the part-tome maid to clean our house...
and when I went out at around 12.50 I walked around the road along and near my house to look for a car that I can use (as you all may know the people around me and building their house and they took up so much parking space around our house but we took up some also la... but they ook around our house where we usually park our car...) I went around 4 times back and forth back- and- forth and I can't find any car so I called my dad and found out he has used that car instead of using his own car.. LOL...
So he fetch my sis home ( I was already late when I was gonna fetch her...)

After that I fetch the maid.. She should be waiting there at 1.30 pm but I came late but she should still be waiting there since we pay her by day... instead she went in and do her stuff and made me wait outside for I don't know how long and I need to go inside and called her for 2 times and waited for a long time.. =.=

I came home and went our for lunch with my dad and ate this curry chicken bun thing..(the big big one with the paper covering the curry chicken inside...) and I prefer my sis curry... the curry taste like Chinese curry which I don't really like...

I came home and continued with my chores and sat in front of this computer now blogging while I wait for my clothes to be washed...

I have 4 homework right now and I am still playing around...
I am still not quite used to doing homework again... :(
Time to research on my mask...

No comments:

Post a Comment