Friday, 20 August 2010

What have I been up to lately?


Well, one of our assignments for design com. was to reproduce this using different techniques to get tonal value?

This was what we need to draw..

6.08 pm
6.18 pm
6.39 pm

Look at how much I had done after this much time had passed...

Basically I use a 0.2 Artline pen and slowly hatch it.. this technique that I am using now is hatching la..


This is only partially done I still need to hatch some more and the other 3 techniques: crosshatching, stippling and scribbling...

I'll post up the finish ones later...
Don't look little on them..
Each of them took an average of 3 hours to finish..
I forgot to take a picture of some of them after they are done..

Well, the end results were not that nice as the example given by the teacher but at least I finished it and passed it up today.. :D yes today was the due date for it..


Not forgetting Last Wednesday was the due date for my mask...

So I practically stayed up for 2 nights to finish up these 2 projects...

Pretty hectic ei?
Well, we didn't know that it would take this long and the due date was so close to each other when it was just the 3rd week of our semester...

Everyone was frantically finishing up everything...

Not forgetting we have another 3 drawings (which was given today) and 1 poster to be done by next week... T.T
They look simple as usual but this time it looks harder la...
But look at the previous one.. 3 hours...
this one?
We'll see...





No comments:

Post a Comment