Thursday, 5 August 2010

My Voice!

I lost part of my voice...
from shouting too much Last Tuesday...
I shouted after shouting so much more...

and after that I are shrimps... even though my throat seems very coarse...

Losing part of my voice made it harder for me to speak and pronounce properly...
I sounds a bit different from how I normally sound.. to me la..

Why? The accumulation of pressure and a those emo-ish thing piling up to its limit...

I want my full voice back... T.T
I wanna hear my old voice...

okay... Now I will write about today...

Today I drove to school at 9 am to reach Lakeside to print the notes and to go from class at 10am..
BECAUSE I was late 20 mins to my building material 10 am class last Tuesday and my lecturers wants us to be on time...
back to my day...
and when I reach there it was about 9.40 am..
printed my notes and went for my history class...
You know what I am gonna learn?
Egypt, Greece, etc historical times architecture... :D
It sound very interesting! I can't wait to listen...
and we were brief about our main project..
Apparently we need to produce individual portfolios for each of our subjects...
:O
and.. we have online tests.. which holds 10 or 30% to our final mark...

After finishing our classes we ate a bit and then we went and check out the recruitment drive for clubs and societies..
and I joined..:
ahem..
before I write this down let me tell you it is a very long list...
*ahem*
Photography Club (finally! :D)
Anime Club (so so la...)
toastmasters
houses to homes

well this are the 4 major clubs I would go to.. :D
I actually signed up for more clubs but then I changed my mind...

Hopefully I can balance my uni life.. :D

okay.. I don't know what else to say..
bye bye...

Design communications tomorrow... :D
I really like the stuff we are gonna learn from history class.. yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment