Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Changed!

I explore the templates again and I found this!
Not bad ei?

So today marks the day that I had changed my blog skin... :D

my old blog skin.. :D

okay.... back to my day...
Today I had my Design class where I need to draw my buddy's portrait..
Well, what I drew didn't look like her at all, it doesn't look real...
It's more like a doll..
But my buddy drew 3 portraits of me..
one from the front, side and an abstract one...
I only drew one for her... :(....
and hers look much more human...
I'll post it up one day.. maybe.. hehe...
well there was a very distinct difference in our drawing..
so what we all drew were in a different kind of way of a portrait..

Basically we did this so that we can see your own characteristics seen by our buddy so that we would have an idea on our mask...
Like a talkative person will have a bigger mouth, a aggressive mask, shy mask, bla bla bla...
and we are only allowed to use one material and we can't use any glue like material.... :(

After having classes I went to SS15 (I used the bus to get there.. :O I car-pulled with my sis..) and had lunch in Uncle Seng with Natasha, Grace, Nisa, Cecilia, Bob and others that I don't really know...
and then I went to Starbucks to meet up with May, Adrianna, Azim and Thomas...

Later May and I went back to TBS to sort of set up the place to celebrate Thomas's Birthday.. :)
He had a raspberry cheesecake from secret recipe for his cake... :)


Happy Birthday Thomas!!



Tomorrow I got a 2-hour lecture only! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment