Monday, 19 July 2010

What to write?

That is what I would usually ask myself whenever I open my blogger....

and now that I thought of it I shall talk about Lourene's birthday!

Vims organised a surprise party in Sunway Pyramid's Nandos for Lourene.

Who came?
Me
Chris
Nisa
Cecilia
May
Adrianna
Woon Jie
Andrew
Fraid
Syed
Wei Chien
Thomas

so yea...
I don't know what else to say...

I seem to be sleeping a lot more these few days...
I sleep at 2am and wakes up at 1pm... O.O
yes..

I slept for 11hours..... but I was still sleepy... and my mum kept bugging me to wake up but I easily go back to sleep again...
after waking up I would fetch my sis back from school (time used for fetching my sis one way: 1hour)
yep..
and then I would fetch her to tuition and back or my mum or my other sis would...

I need to start waking up at 8am again and going back to sleep at 10 or 11 pm...
I need to end my unproductive days... @.@

Architecture?
Accountancy?
Engineering?
Something?
How can I know which is the one for me?

I had been eating too much and walking too little ever since I graduated...
so it's time to diet? and exercise?
I am a procrastinator So, I am not sure I can do it or not.

Either I choose which course I wanna do now or wait and work and choose properly and go for the course I want... ( who knows how old I would be graduating then...)

No comments:

Post a Comment