Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Lakeside..

Blogging time I suppose.. :D

I am really really bored right now..
Lakeside is boring... because I don't really know the place and the people yet...

I can't log into my student portal because the guy said that it can only be access when you start your semester...
WELL THIS WEEK IS ORIENTATION WEEK..
and it is a boring week..
they don't even have ice breaker for us to get to know each other...

Oh well....

This orientation week is so jam packed that I don't like it.. =.=
We have talks to go to until 5-6pm!
But I have no events on this Wednesday.. :D which is tomorrow...
I get to wake up late again.. :D

Apart from that, I have a orientation field trip to PD beach this Saturday.. :D
only for Architecture and Quantity Surveying Degree program..

This Friday we would start at 4pm-6pm for team building session and 7-10pm orientation party... =.=
and the orientation party has a theme to it!
Dress as your favorite start... =.=
an inappropriate timing and a not so nice theme...
Well we barely know each other here and you want us to dress to impress?
I rather just wear my normal wear and just go there for free food... XD

haha...
and another thing is people seem to take the dress code here seriously..
majority of them..

Well...
What else to say?
Hm..
I haven a sudden craving for any nice to eat.. especially spicy and crispy food...

I wanna go shopping...... bring me........
I wanna watch Inception....... bring me....
SINCE SATURDAY FIELD TRIP IS COMPULSORY.. =.= I only have a Sunday to go shopping and watch Inception...
Yes,, I suddenly love shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment