Wednesday, 14 July 2010

CPU!

today..

Today, I went back to TBS!
to sell my Calculus and my Bio text book.
and I sold them for 180 (original RM208) and 130 (original RM175) respectively. All are 1st hand books :D and they are have very very little scribbling in it and they are in good condition XD

1st when I reach Subang, I went round and round and round the place until I gave up and went and park in the ADP building.
and when I went into the lounge looking for May...
I called and she said she haven reach..
So I plan to see whats going around..
and then I saw Anissaaaaaaaa... :D

and we went together to the Place where Wern was and we waited there....
Well.. she waited for Wern to finish her lan class and eat lunch with her and then go back home and them meet up with her friends in Pyramid.
and I was waiting for May to come..

and when May came I went and join her with Adrianna and we went up and down the TBS building peeking into every class... XD

oh..
I sold my Calculus book to Jun Han and my Bio book to Kuan's friend...

later Azim joined us and then Thomas..

after that we- me, nisa, azim, may, adrianna, thomas, peni, lourene, vims, wei chien went to USJ 9 for banana leaf rice... :O
It was ok-lah.. not bad...
hehe....

but as usual you would feel very lethargic after it...

I actually went to Taipan and then luckily it was next door....
haha...
AND
I was using my heart when I was driving to Taipan with Nisa and Peni in my car...
and lucky enough I did the right turning and reached.. XD
it was the same way when I wanted to get out of that area....

I went back at 4pm because I need to go home and get my sis's stuff and fetch her from school and to tuition and home...
she finishes school today at 4.30pm...

so yea..
half way through driving I found out I was out of petrol...
Using the money I got from selling my books XD to buy petrol..
My mum said the car don't work well with 95 so there was v-power, ron 95 and diesel...
and I put v-power... :O RM 76 bucks for a full tank myvi...

and usually you would feel that the car doesn't move that fast with the usual pressure you give to the accelerator for that speed and you would feel that if you (well.. for me) give even more pressure the car may breakdown...
so I drove to the nearest Shell station and after filling..
the car has is energized and it felt more powerful... (LOL)
and I need to break harder to stop now...

These few days I could sleep and then wake up feeling tired and continue sleeping until 1pm or even more if my parent don't remind me..
and the thing is every time I go back to sleep I kept dreaming about everything that I had been reading and watching...

so yea...
that's all...
I'm lazy to read it all over...
so here it is... XD
have a good night rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment