Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Today:

Today is another rainy day...
Well, I didn't see it fall but I can see that it had rained.... XD

Today marks the 5th day without CPU...
another holiday...

I need to find a uni that I could twin with in Australia and a suitable course for me...
Well, I really really want to do engineering.. But what kind?
I am still choosing between civil (something related to that) or electrical...
which which?

and which uni would accept me?
which which?

I don't know.... T.T
I wish life has a straight path for me that I can see myself in the future, what would I be doing and stuff...

The future now is unknown to me... T.T
will I get a good job?
have a good pay?
good colleagues?

aah....
T.T

Help me...

Apparently I am grounded until I have find my uni..... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment