Tuesday, 22 June 2010

A Tale told by my Father...

LOL

I followed my dad out to the bank and a late lunch...
and on the way back he wanted to make a call while driving...

I said you drive first la go home only call...
better safe than sorry...

haha..
and then he told be an incident that happened near our previous home...

My dad was on the phone while driving and my younger sis at that time she was only four...
and he knocked a motorcycle and my sister who was standing on the front sit fell down to the floor of the car...

LOL

I can imagine how cute that was... but also dangerous.. but my sis is now still in one piece.... :D

and when my dad checked on the guy with the bike...
he was bleeding..
and my sister remembers it until now...

How many years has that been?
Hm...
13 years?

haha...

Yea...
Some stuff we just remember no matter how long it has passed...

No comments:

Post a Comment