Wednesday, 23 June 2010

At Night,

you can see a frog or some reptile in your garden very frequently...

In this case.... =.=
I was helping my dad lookout out while he reverse his car... and while I was walking towards the car, I bumped into something not hard not soft either... So I wonder what did I knock...

Looking down to my feet, I saw a frog just inches away from my legs....

I shouldn't be afraid of it.. I know better...
Apart of me was saying no big deal..
But the other part which reacted by immediately screaming and jumping away from that spot...

The frog jumped coherently with me... LOL

while waiting for my dad to bring around the car, I was looking out for it..
and I saw it.. I gave it a few air kicks and it jumped further away... well.. to somewhere darker...

and when my dad came in with the car, I saw it in front of me again and this time I screamed immediately... LOL
and my dad's window was open...
and vesper heard my scream and barked..
and the frog jumped away again..

LOL...
=.=



No comments:

Post a Comment