Friday, 21 May 2010

Pacman!



ahahahaha~
It's Pacman 30th Aniversary!
was playing pacman on the google homepage just now... XD
It's been awhile ei?
I miss those games we used to play when we were young...
hmmm

college has been...
hectic as usual...

It seems that my emotions are all around the world...
I may be smiling at this moment but the next moment I may be very gloomy...

It seems that I just let myself be without any self-control...

twitter.. I tweet a lot ei?
yea...
I just simply blab about stuff that I have thought at that moment and what things I have done or heard or feel...
so yes...
it's a bit crappy... there....

I miss... how I miss.... the way where whatever you do don't always count.... I mean what I have done wrong... but still what done is done and I can't change the fact that these things has happened....

so yea...

My physics test today..... T.T
crappy me.....
Why didn't I study right.........

I really do need to step-up...
argh!!

Adv. Functions project due next Tuesday and presentation in the following day...
ahh..
and my team mate is Wern!
I don't know whether she is satisfy with me.. but.. hehe..
sry Wern if I'm not to your standards....

anyway...
prom is coming up...
anyone needs tickets?
I have them... so you can buy from me...
I've went to the ball room and see..
it is a very nice and grand place...
You'll get a good service there... I suppose...
:D

so come and buy them...
We are now out of spades but there are still hearts and clubs.. but I am not sure about the diamonds...

so yea...
There is less than 2 weeks of college left.....
I'll miss it...
ahh...
I'll miss all my friends and course mates.....

aiyaya...
and finals is coming up too...

Do you know that I am the kind that cannot work under the pressure of time? as the time gets closer to the presentation time or test time.. my mind would be freaking out and it can't really think properly and during the time I'll be doing things unwarily......

uh-huh...
haha...
I don't know since when I am like that..
I was alright when I was in secondary school..
I don't' know why since last sem I was like that....

ahh...
hmmm...

That's all I suppose for an update.. :D
good night... have a good night rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment