Sunday, 23 May 2010

aiyaya?

Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Advvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvance
Funcccccccccccccccccccction
Proooooooooooooooooooooooject...

finally we found a solution..
and if this doesn't work out the there is another one that I got from Koay......
:D

so this can be done since we have our points already.....

You know what?
I found out that last sem's Adv. Function project you were to choose one out of the 12 choices...
but we now have to combine 2 different functions together and find a real-world application for any combined function.....

...

not fair...

...

nvm..
Anyway....

It is now 1.00 am....

and I have church and most probably guitar tomorrow too...

and I have not finish my Calculus assignment...
well tomorow would bee a work day...

Let's try not having fun for tomorrow?
no games until I finish my work...

okay.. let's try that tomorrow...

This sem is gonna end soon....
...

(-̩̩̩-͡ ̗--̩̩̩͡)

I'll miss it...

Let's enjoy what we have right now to the fullest.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment