Sunday, 25 April 2010

Hello everybahdey~

haha...
just wanna try that out...

Yesterday was out Physics Goldberg presentation...
Well.. my partners didn't sleep the whole day...
but I went home at around 11 something.. and they stay in Choo's home the whole time..
We ate dinner at Domino's that day...

I tried to stay up as much as possible but at last I slept at 3 am.. and woke up at 5.30, went to bathe and went straight to her house...

and they finish up the project and I was still doing our folio...
Actually I already made a folio... but Choo wanted it shorter and so I changed the whole thing...

When we reached there, the 1st step didn't wanna work...
but at lat it worked..
and after a few trials, It went on smoothly and they called Mr. Gary and one the 1st try it work!
So we got full marks..

4++ for all 3 sections... now it is only the folio part which needs to evaluated...

Anyway.. after we finish our presentation at around 12 something..
we at to eat at a kopitiam then we went back home to clean Choo's house...

I stayed there until 4.10 pm..
then went home and fetch my younger sis to violin class...
On the way, while I was driving.... eyes getting smaller...eyes closed.... after 1 and a half second, open my eyes again... shakes head.....

and this went on for a few times...
I was at the slow lane at least.. XD
My sis hit my arm for doing that...

After fetching her there, I turned my way out from the security guard pondok and went driving towards the Waterfront to buy some stuff to make me awake...

After trying coffee yesterday... which didn't work out...
I tried eating sushi...
and then my sis wanted big apple donuts so I bought her an alien and one digestive cream cheese donut for myself...
after that, there was still time till her class is over..
so I went driving around the same road again and again until she called me saying it's over...

So I went over there and fetch her out and then..
we went to the Sri Sinar's night market!
We bought asam laksa, uncle bob, soya bean, tau fu fa, octopus skewer...
I suppose that's all...

So I was very very full when we got home...
After coming home..
I used the computer and half way using it I was so sleepy then I thought to sleep for a while and wake up...
But when I woke up, it was already morning....

hehe...

so after my parents and my younger sis came back from dog training, We went off to church..

After church, we went shopping at Lot- 10..
well my sisters and my mum shopped in Lot-10 for awhile and then went off to Sungai wang...
My dad and I satyed in Lot- 10 buying stuff...
My dad bought his shirts and luggage bag and I bought my watch! :D
and then we bought food from downstairs and then we went to Sungai Wang and then I bought a pair of slippers...! :D

hehe...

Then we went home for awhile to feed Vesper and then we went for dinner...
after dinner.. I bathed and then I am here in front of the com....

:D

hehe... So this was how my 2-3 days was....
Time to pick up meself....
Seems that I think too much...
I shall now try to do my best and don't think too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment