Thursday, 15 April 2010

EMO? or NOT? o.o?

Hello..~
:D

It's been awhile...

:D

Well... Student Council is back on track and we are bringing you 4 events which are coming up... :D
Be prepared....

:D

One which is the following week after next week is Dress-up week! :D
be sure to try and dress up to the theme of the day that day...~ XD

Yesterday was....
Alison's 19th Birthday!!!!
:D
Anissa, Nissa, Abby, Venny and I gave her a surprise.... :D
The cake was very nice...


Anyway...
I am getting fatter everyday....

time to not eat so much anymore...........................................................................

but I love to eat....................................................

...

My life!
my life..
my life...
my life...
has been hectic!

After not sleeping for a day to finish up our Calculus project...
I have my Physics project coming up....!
Which would be due next Saturday....

and after that I would be a little more relax.... :D

Because I have been going to Choo's home to finish up our Goldberg... I have not been able to do my homework..
Because I am always tired and sleepy...

But still I can facebook and watch tv....

There was a jam these 2 day after the NKVE toll.... early in the morning!
and I came late for classes but still sort of before he started teaching...

My friend said there I look very blur...

...

Well...
Today's Calculus quiz was not so good... but still I did know how to do some of them.... :D

what else to write?

hmm...

May I have a new car? :D
Not that the myvi is not good enough.. I'm okay with it.. not bad.. but I would like to drive a different car... :D
Been trying to keep myself cleaner... :D



No comments:

Post a Comment