Saturday, 13 March 2010

PT Day

hello.. :D

Today was our CPU Parents Teacher Day..

Which is where we would get our report card... something like that...
Just our current standing in our marks...

I did not take any pictures of it...
I'll miss the way things are there......
XD

Anyway, my results weren't good.. My goal is still very far away...

It seems that the teachers has a good impression of me...
:D :D :D :D :D

I went the at around 10 something... I think...

and then we went for brunch at arounf 11 something...
near the One Academy...
The Sarawak laksa there is nice~

No forgetting that Ms. Fikar and Mr. Andrew still remembers me.....
hohoho!!!!
XD

I will miss this..

I don't know why am I typing like this....
Now to do my homework..................................

I wanna eat Chinese bak pau.........
pork buns!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment