Monday, 15 March 2010

Procrastinator..

Good morning.... :)
ha ha...
I know good evening... :)
But I suddenly have the urge to say good morning~!!

I heard that Mr. Gary's class student's marks increased a whole lot...
yep it did...
and mine...
sadly it not what I am aiming for...

Anyway..
I wanted to blog about something..
but which now I don't remember...

I was sort of depressed this whole moment in college....

Which lead to my very piercing words towards some people..
Which I shouldn't have done...
Sorry..
I shouldn't have done that..
but still... you were piercing me the whole of last week...
I got nothing to say...
I don't know what will happened...
and one day it may be the end...

...
...

My marks...
are not good enough..
My calculus teacher says that I am working hard..
but I am not... I know myself the most...
I may look very stressed up...
Yes I am... because of the amount of work I need to cope...
Which was piled up so high that it may take a lot of time to finish them off..
I have not be doing my homework on time... or before time...
not forgetting my calculus model and my physics Goldberg project...

I do not work hard...
I just do what I am...
always procrastinating.....
...

I was so emo since this morning...
and especially during calculus..... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment