Monday, 29 March 2010

Lazy to blog la.........

Hellos~~~ :DDDDD

I'm super high today... :DDD
you can ask Choo, Evon and Cecilia.....

XD

Anyway...
Today is the 1st day that we are in the new building... formerly known as TBS now it's Canadian Pre-U...

Well...
the class rooms feels so small...
not much comfort..
the chairs are small..
the tables and short and small...
Very uncomfortable... T.T

The toilets...
I do not like the handles there....
Uncomfortable handles....

The one thing I am happy about is all my classes are at the 4th floor~~~ :DD
but the fourth floor toilets are only for the teachers....
so I need to either go up or down one level to go to the toilet....

what else?
the curtains are not working in the sense that it won't open or close with the handles...

hmm....
The student lounge was close at 2.30pm.... T.T
so what to do after that time?
go back to the main campus library and study....

the main campus is full of new students.... @_@
I saw a quite good looking twins.... :DDD
At first I thought they weren't twins but Lorene and Thomas say they are...
and I stare quite hard...
XD
yep.. they are twins alright...

Today was also the orientation day for the CPU March intakes...
and we were in-charge of ice-breaker and tour~
Well...
it was quite fun being a mentor~ :DDDD
hohoho~
and I brought them around..
It was tiring and dehydrating...
but still happy :D
Had fun!

and after that Lorene was gonna treat me Starbucks but I need to go to Choo's home to start on our Physics project....
Sorry to keep you all waiting for so long...

Had fun with Choo and Cecilia and Evon this afternoon till evening...
:DDDDDDDDD
and Andrew also..
Woon Jie went and buy more wood so I sort of didn't spent anytime with him even though he was in Choo's condo... or apartment...
Because I was in trouble of patching something up..... T.T
uncomfortable.....

hmm...
I got to miss Adv. Function class today for the March intake orientation...
:DDDDD
but Ms. Gan marked me absent....... :(
need to ask the programme office tomorrow...

Alison! Paus! Jen the mangkuk! and AJ! :DDDDD I've got to see you all today :DDDDD

Today overall is a good day! :DDDDDDD
with a bit of not so good... :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment