Sunday, 7 March 2010

I have college tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its already 4.00 pm!!!
(Well 3 minutes to 4...)

and I haven't done my homework yet...
T^T

I NEED TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK!!!

Tuesday Physics quiz..
and either Tuesday or Wednesday is Calculus... test.....

T^T

omg!!!!

And my Calculus and Physics project!!!!!!!!!

ahh!!!!!
the pressure..

=.=
pissed with myself....
=.=

Why didn't I do my work earlier????
and still.. I am blogging....
=.=

I really don't know how to set my priority straight...
=.=

With Prom meeting and Student Council meeting....

I am a person who doesn't like a lot of stress..
but like to do a lot of things...
=.=
=.=

ish!!!!!

Do you know?
My sister saw 4 accidents today??
Well... I saw 3... she saw 4... but we were at the same place but I just did not look out the window...
We went to Klang for lunch and shopping because my sis said that there is a new big Jusco there...
O.O
Well.. it is big alright..
but....
Why do they have 4 cubicle only in the toilet??
=.=
We ate tako and waffle there...
and I bought my backpack there...
(because the backpack I have now... one of its zipper.....well.. didn't work like a zipper.. it doesn't close the compartment..)
it cost RM 168 from Camel Active...
It says that it is water repellent...
Something like water cannot go through the backpack...
(assuming... XD)

and I found out I lost my eraser this afternoon...
So I need to buy the eraser I always use~~~
^^
I love the one I have...
but I didn't get to use it all...
Once.. I gave my sis...
2nd.. I lost it
3rd... it the current new one...
It is huge so it takes some time to use it all up...
XD
you know the big blue hi-polymer? Yea.. that one....

help me be a more responsible and organise person.... pls....

No comments:

Post a Comment