Friday, 5 March 2010

Hello... helo...

Hello!

Do you know?
Do you know?

I am just babbling everything in this blog..

XD

These posts are just sudden rage of different types of emotions I have...

So don't think too much about my posts..
Don't worry much either..
Because I forget a lot of stuff after being emotionally about them...

XD

So no worries...
After being emo, I'll be alright and start again..

Why am I saying this all the sudden?
because I seem to type a lot of emo posts....

he he..
XD

Anyway, yesterday I was very very emo.... for almost the whole day...
yep...
In the morning I can't suddenly was very irritated my Choo..
Afternoon, can't do my Physics questions right.... emo again...
I didn't pass it up yet... 5% gone liao...
Some classes have a lot of echoes... which makes the whole class very noisy and that irritated me again...
The group needs to wait for me to finish my work before going to 1U.... sorry.....
We went there at about 5-6 something I think...
And I got a call from my mum and... I got scolded pretty badly...
yep...

I don't inform my mum what I am doing... that's why she is angry with me..
the problem is... It never came to my mind that I need to inform her....
I got scolded pretty badly for it.. aiks..

Okay.. Okay it's my irresponsibility.....
..
So...
I got curfew for using the com now... for 1 whole week!
T.T...
9.00 pm onwards...

Another thing is....
Vesper doesn't recognise me anymore.... doesn't listens....
because I have not been playing with him for a very very long time......
I don't even see him nor touch him...
aiks....

Another thing is..........
okay... I forgot what I wanted to say.... =.=
aiks...
Oh!! I remember!
hohoho...
Today for CPU is a Professional Day for the teachers...
So we had the day off...

So I fetched my elder sis to her friend's home and fetch my younger sis back from school,
Ate with my father breakfast and lunch..
hehe... XD



Mother Teresa says:
“The fruit of Love is Service and
The fruit of Service is Peace

Will try to make it better!
Time to fill up all those uni forms...


No comments:

Post a Comment