Monday, 1 March 2010

emo...

Hello......

I was feeling very pissed then..
right after my classes...

At first I saw the news that Ms. Gan's class are all cancelled...
But after that I got a call from Caryn, the office, than she wants to see me..
So I went to see her and found out that Ms. Gan left us with work...........
And she wants us to finish it by the end of the period....
I am happy to help..
But I don't like the time she has given us to work it...
I want her to teach us...
and finish the syllabus....
not asking us to follow examples to do work...
I might as well not go for your classes then.. since you want us to learn by ourselves before teaching....
=.=

Oh well...
After class....
I went to eat in Citrus...
Ate a burger... not very nice....
but still acceptable....

I don't know why..
I didn't manage to do any of my homework and revision......

and I went home...

I still wanna stuff myself with a lot of food....
=.=

EMO...

I need to apply for uni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahh!!!!
T^T
So much work..
But yet so much fun.... ^^
I like it..
Hopefully I can balance my time...

No comments:

Post a Comment