Tuesday, 9 March 2010

ahh!!!

I was supposed to do it.................

I thought he was supposed to do it... but I think he wants me to do it...
but then I didn't know that he wants me to do it...
and then I told this to another person..
and the other person did it..
and she is getting credits from it..
well she did do it..
but it was my idea...
but I suppose he wants me to do it but I did not do it..
and was waiting..
and then I told another person and the other person did it..

Actually I wanted him to do it..
after all he is in charge of it...
but he didn't do it and the other person did it after I suggested it to her...

...

Why am I saying this?
I am just putting out my confusion and frustration here...
XD

hohoho...

oh well...
I should have done it..
But I didn't know that I was suppose to do it..
and now it has landed on the other person....

oh well....
aiyoyo....
I should have done it...............
=.=

ahh!!!!!

=.=

Calculus quiz wasn't good but Physics quiz was good....
good as in I can do it...
XD

Physics Rube Goldberg project..
it seems very far from me...
compared to my partners...
I seem to be very blur and stupid which somewhat irritates my partners.....

Calculus project...
it seem quite far away too.....
I don't know how to start it actually...
....


No comments:

Post a Comment