Monday, 8 February 2010

Student Council~!

Yes!!
I was given the rules for campaigning...
XD

At first I saw Jeremy on the way to look for Chris and Choo..
and he said:" Did you get the rules and regulation for campaigning?"

no I did not..
That shaken me a little..

But...
During my last class,
which is adv. function..
Ms. Gan..
She given me the paper!
the paper of rules and regulation of campaigning!
XD

yes!
he he!
yay!

Please vote for me~
^^

I went down to the library and meet with Chris...
and then I met Vims...
He is also running for student council...
yes..
he is my arch enemy...
XD
jk!

and then Jem came and May came and Michelle came..
and we went for prom meeting together and then took a group picture and single ones for our posters for campaigning!
XD
It was fun...

Thank you Michelle for doing the Layout!
^^

Apart from that..
I found out that Uncle Cheong is not coming down..
Uncle Alfred is not coming down either..
Grandma is not coming down either...

Only Uncle Vincent is....

this is so sad weh!!!!
They are all staying in Kuching for CNY....
They are not coming down...

oh well..
What can I do?

tmr Physics test~!
jyjy!

No comments:

Post a Comment