Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Dinner at Face-to-face...

Hmm...
I seem to be blogging everyday now....

Hmm...
Anyway...
I wanted to go home at 5.30 pm today..
But I missed my chance to avoid the jam...

So I waited until the jam ended...
Which is around 7.30 to 8.00 pm..
I fetched my elder from Shell to home... o.o

I met Jenny and Max today... ^^
Nice to meet you all~

We went for dinner together in face-to-face...
Me
Choo
Hla
Evon
Jenny
and Max

We met Feng in the restaurant...

During after lunch...
on our way up the stairs to our respective classes...
I saw something.... @_@
and I promise to not tell simply....

O_O
@_@

Anyway, I saw the Mentor, Mentee list!!!!!!!!!
Yay!
I am with Ms. Foo
with a lot of students that I know of...
^^

Student Council....
Please approve me....
Then I can campaign...
Please vote for me IF I pass it...
^^

Please ignore my broken English.... XD

Chapter 6 Calculus to be pass up tomorrow!
T^T
Please finish it before you sleep...
please...
Study hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment