Saturday, 20 February 2010

CNY!





LOL!!!!!
Look at my niece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD

As you can see she is wearing a cheongsam!!!!
Sooooo cute... XD
haha....

This was during the 1st day of CNY!!!

Well..
This year's CNY was...
hmm...
ok... I suppose...

My father's family CNY was separated into 2....
Here in KL is my father's eldest brother and his son, with their family and us...
In Kuching was my grandmother, my father 2 younger brothers and family... and another brother's daughter.... and maybe some other people...
Well.... yep...
We were actually gonna celebrate in KL but grandma was sick and she couldn't come down to KL...
So some came here and some stay there....
So I don't get to see my cousins.............................................................................................
Except for one here...
XD

Oh well....

At least I got ang pows~~~~~ XD
The cousin here is already married.. so I got 1 extra ang pow~~~
XD
and the picture above is his daughter..
She is about 5 months old....

The part I love the 2nd is... food~! and drinks! (apart from ang pows being the 1st)
XD
I get to fill myself with cny cookies, soft drinks, juice boxes and most importantly.... bakua (roasted slices of meat)~
lol...
XD

My parents only buys bakua once in a blue moon.. apart from CNY of course...
But this years bakua was different... O_O
How different?
They are all sealed up... piece by piece.... @_@
I meant by the 我来也 brand....
They say is to keep fresh....
lol....
How fresh can they be?
I actually took a picture of it.. but it is still in the camera and I'm lazy to go all the way up to bring the camera down and transfer it into the com and upload it here and wait.. and pull the picture all the way down here and blogger may even block me from pulling it down...
and the space they provided to put in a post....
=.=
very small....

Can't the box for posting be bigger?
...

So I started my classes last Thursday...
as you can see from my previous post...
A lot... I mean a lot of people did not come...
But not too little people came either...

And my Buddish friend told me today is Humans' day... Or Men's day... the day people were born...
So she needs to go back to her hometown again...
To lou sang.....
o.o

One of my cousin.. (working and married)
Not the one above ok.....
said that grandma would not blame you all for not coming here..
She will only blame herself because she is too weak....
=.=
Don't talk crap with me ok?
You want me to feel bad?
too bad... You failed!
This just pisses me off and makes me "know" you sooooooooooo much more... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment