Monday, 1 February 2010

Another day in college....

Today!!!!!

During lunch time I only drank soy bean..........
Because I need to do my Adv. function homework...
They were chatting there so happily...
but I need to do my homework because I need to pass them up later....

BUT

=.=

Later Ms. Gan said that you would only need to pass up until quadratic functions...
=.=

& we did all the way to quintic and general functions!!!!!!!!!

zzz

After classes I went to the library and met up with Hla and Don...
After sitting for a while...
We went for late lunch...

Then came along Cecilia, Kanna and Akim...
Then Cecilia went back home...
we continued chatting until it was around 3 something...

The Hla and Don went back to the library and I went for Prom meeting....

(why is my post so robotic????????????)

Anyway..
I am in the marketing group!
I actually wanted to be the event organiser...
But everyone wants that..
So I took marketing instead...
Hopefully I will do a good job...

Later, went back to the library and did the Calculus Assignment....
the first 2 question I did was either the wrong way of doing it or the wrong answer...
So I stopped...
and left my Calculus partner there..
and use the computer....

T^T Sorry Pei Ling...
Sorry.....

I was fed-up with myself then... that's why...

After using the com I went back to do Calculus..
But she wasn't there anymore...
My friends said that she needs to go home...
and she wasn't angry...
@_@ thank you!!!

Later I laze around the library disturbing people....
Zakkeeyyah showed me some pictures of the Hartamas campus where she presented for some opening ceremony or orientation..
O.O their campus is so posh.... as Canadians says... posh.... XD

After that...
We went for dinner at around 6.15 pm...
I still find it hard to listen to macro because of his slang... but its not very hard anymore...

After that I bought bubble tea and went home...

I am gonna try out for Student Council!!!
Please pray for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment