Friday, 5 February 2010

The 100 yes noodle I ate wasn't nice...

Haih.......

After coming home from an okay jam...
I was in my housing area..
I went straight to my road and then....

people double-park....
=.=
one side one van, on side one E320 Mercedes....
=.=

The Mercs wants to get bang it is????
=.=
park so far out also...
=.=

They were double parking all the way to my home...
and I got no space to park my car...

So, I decided to park on the corner...

Another car turned into the same road as I did..
but in the opposite direction...
and I wanted to park my car on that lane where the opposite direction cars move on...
=.=

I click into and stop there......

and then...

he stop there waiting for me to move...
=.=

and so I drove off...
=.=

Went one round and park where one car left its space...

Apart from that,
There is a grandma walking in the middle of the road of the double- parked road...................
and she doesn't notice me...
& I did not horn...
=.=
As a respect to her as an elder....

And she kept walking.. walking and walking........
and she suddenly turned back and walk to the side...
It gave me sort of a feeling that I am in a horror film...

Of course nothing bad happened...

I rushed off to the other side of the road....

The second time I went pass that road...
she was still there walking....
...

And she did not notice me....
...

she turned around and started walking to my car...
passed my car...
to the back of my car...
to see the construction in the other houses....

...

Btw...
All the road in my housing area are only 2 lanes....

So yea...
People parking at the side of both roads makes going through them more difficult....
...

luckily I did not hit the E320... =.=

After classes...
I met up with Rebecca Choo in Starbucks...
We talked for a while...

And then.. at 3.30 pm I went for Anime Society! @_@ with Alison..

They were having a treasure hunt then..
The have already started it...
Clubs usually starts at 3.00 pm? or 2.00 pm?
I am not sure...
But I wait for Alison before I go for it..

And so,
I joined one of the groups which were already in their 2nd last stage... O_O
Alison joined another one.. they were still in the library..

But..
unluckily the rain started to pour as I was about to reach the Web... where they were then...
But...
Luckily the rain stopped for a little while and we were able to run (well, I brisk walked... I don't wanna fall...@_@) to the ECA centre and get to the last stage...

And so..
We won!
We were the 1st one...
lol..
I did not even contribute to it...

Do you know what is the prize?
I got an Animax t- shirt!
Yes!
XD
Yahoo!

But I didn't do anything...
I feel bad taking it...
So I do not know whether I should go out then...
But Alison indicated I should go..
So I did...
And they gave me a size M...
the largest side they have left...
Yay!

You can choose between the cap and the t-shirt...
She gave e the shirrt and I was happy!
^^

There was actually the last clue was not where it was suppose to be but the group leader knew it already because one of the members told her...

So both the 1st and 2nd group got prizes!

and then they watch a movie...
and we went off to 100 yen... joining Choo and Evon..
Me and Alison ate instant noodle there!
XD

Today's 3 quizzes was ok I suppose...
Hopefully it is right... ^^
Next week 3 tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment