Tuesday, 26 January 2010

helorr~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening~!
^^

As you can see I got my mood back~
^^

I was very emo for the past 2 days....
he he..
but I feel better right now...

Today our college held an orientation party for all the 1st sem students...
This was so much more grand-er then ours last sem...
last sem's was =.=
In my opinion of course..

Anyway,
We had free domino's pizza
free bottled lemon tea

he he... ^^

and we registered for some online game and got free stuff~
^^
free pump up miniature doll~

We went to AC and sat there for a while....

and went back in again...

I signed up for Photography club and Anime Club... @@
Alison signed-up for Anime Club too~

Jeremy remember you said you're gonna come with me to the 1st meeting for photography club... ^^

It was a good day overall..
except for Adv. functions....
the teacher gave soo much work!!!!
=.=
this is he 2nd day for so much work...
@@

and she doesn't give examples before given us the work...
=.=
Some people have not been doing maths for a year you know?? (e.g me)
She expects up to climb over a wall without giving us a ladder... =.=
I know I can find my own ladder... but she is suppose to help us go over it... =.=

Today I had rated the 1st period class adv. function poster...
I don't know how to rate them... @@
So I gave them what I think....
@@

that's all for now... ^^

I still don't know how..... to..... talk to now so close people... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment