Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Early in the morning.....

I woke up from the whimpering of my dog....... vesper..........
It was super loud..... @@

So, I ran down to look for him... ( I was still in bed... sleeping... T^T)
And I saw him... @@
and..
and...
and..
his nose was bleeding....
T.T

Actually I though he was just frightened or something....
So I gave him a small chew bone...
He took it...
And put it on the floor...
I saw blood on the bone...
0_0

He was in pain until he doesn't even want a bone.... T.T
he doesn't even wanna bite me.... T.T
I could go so close to him...

He was trying to wipe away the blood with his paws...
but it kept flowing out.....
He tried to lick it...
But it still wouldn't stop...

So my dad gave me a towel and I tried to wipe it up....
holding his head as high as possible...

When the bleeding was not much anymore, I went off and changed to go to college...

My sis said the 1st time vesper wanna go out...
But my mum was closing the door and my sis was pulling him away from the gate so that he wont come out...
And my sis's hand got squeeze in between the gate....

The second time vesper's nose got stuck between it...
So that's why he was bleeding...

I did not finish my adv. homework...
and I got caught... T.T
But she was in a good mood..
So I did not get any direct scolding... @@

Ellen as an American Idol judge....
hm.....

Oh...
I love Glee... @@


No comments:

Post a Comment