Friday, 15 January 2010

Buying all text books~

Today is the last day of the week for college!!!!

But...
I would still need to go there at 9am...
Because my group wanted to work things out faster... in Adv. Function class..

Well, I think they are quite enthusiastic about college... o.o
Well both of them are in their 1st sem...
Which makes them my junior
and
I am really older than them....
They just finish their SPM..
@@

Well, Lets do it them! ^^

Today after Adv. Function class I went to pay my fees and wanted to print out some handouts...
And........................ The printer I was using got paper jam... =.=
And printed all my slide in a slope... @@

After that we went to 100 yen and Alison and Choo ate green tea and mango... and I bought a packet of... rice crackers... =.= rm 5.90
I wanted something spicy.. But I didn't read properly and got soy sauce.... =.=
And the rice crackers were very hard... @@
T^T I wanted something very spicy....
More spicier then Korean food... @@

After that I went home and cook mee sua... o.o with lots and lots of chili padi... ^^
garlic, prawns and foo chuk.... @@
It was very nice... ^^ I put 6 chili padi in it....
My elder sister ate it also and when she looked at it she said its look very yucky... as in not nice to it.... not disgusting wise... @@
And she ate it and said:" Wah!! so hot!!!"
ha ha XD
That's why it's nice... ^^
I asked her out of 10 how much will you give it.. and she said 8!!!
8!!!!! ^^
Come and eat my chili padi mee sua~ ^^
rm 1 one bowl... XD

After that I walk vesper....
As usual he's biting on the leech again.......
I brought him out and he kept picking up plastic bottles... =.=
Anyway I brought him back after a while...
I saw a few neighbours cycling around.... @@
He still pull on the leech...@@

After this.. at 12 am we will be having a meeting online on what topic to do on in Adv. Function.... and then 9 am to the library to start on it.. @@

I have not buy any books yet... T^T
They are so expensive.....@@
RM 208 for Adv. Function
RM 208 for Calculus and Vectors
Rm 215 for Physics....
@@
Calculator RM 450
@@
RM 1081
=.=

So much money...
I don't want to waste it on some text books that I will only for half a year....
=.=
Why does it have to be so expensive????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment