Thursday, 28 January 2010

@_@

Today!!!!!
Today!!!!

Today I did my Adv. Function homework....
But...
but...
but...
She did not check...
I cannot redeem myself...
T.T

Anyway...
I still can't click to her teaching still......

What should I do? T^T

Right after adv. class I went to the library and met with Chris and her 2 Physics classmates... @@
Seeing them doing their Physics report...
I started with my Adv. homework...
@@
and when they went off
and Choo came....
then Alan came...
Then Quek came..
then Evon came..
then Macro came..

(@@ I suppose their names are spelt like that... XD)

Then Andrew came and joined us...

they all came and I was still doing my work.. Calculus then... ^^
Yay!
I was doing it until I went home... ^^
about 5.30 pm and I bought bubble tea and drove home...

The jam was starting by then... @@

Speaking apart from the fouls words some of them use...
It was fun doing homework with them... ^^

But Evon sat with Cecilia....
So she did not join us....

I came home and wanted to add someone I knew from Chemistry class last sem..
But I wasn't close to him.. @_@
I wanted to ask him whether he or an of his friends wants to join our Physics group project....

We are short of 1 person...
And we need a guy...
So.. yea...

After Simon leaves American Idol..
I suppose AI would not be AI anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment