Monday, 4 January 2010

^^

arlow!!!
^^
Did you know....
I leveled my bucc finally!!!!
^^

from level 77 to level 78...
last 2 days back...
Which is a Saturday...
3rd of Jan... 2010 XD

its been along time since I leveled..
I don't know since when...
but all the lower level juniors I have are already reaching 100....
O.O

Anyway...
I bought a new bookshelf and a table!!!
^^
last Saturday.... ^^
and its coming in tomorrow!!
^^
my younger sis bought a bookshelf too!
^^

And sem is starting on the 13th...
9 more days left...
^^
Can't wait!!
XD

This last 2 days the TM port in my area got spoilt....
and we we Internet-less...
T^T
until when I came back from fetching my sis home from tuition...
about 7.00 pm?

Well...
anyway... the line is back on..
so I can go online again... ^^

Beside that...
Carefour is not giving plastic bags anymore... =.=
like Ikea... =.=
Its ok for Ikea to charge for their plastic bags because we go there mainly to buy big furniture... @@
But Carefour... is a place where we buy so much kind of stuff. food & etc.
How are we suppose to carry all those stuff??
are we suppose to bring tons of eco friendly bags to shopping? =.=
It would be better if you would replace plastic bags for paper bags..
AND
Carefour doesn't have delivery service like Ikea...
=.=

Anyways.......................
Maple here I come~~~~!
^^
Again!
XD

Hopefully I can apply to go study in Canada with my Dad's full support!!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment