Saturday, 30 January 2010

Balloooooooooooooooooooooooooons!!!!

Blogger spoilt the quality of the pictures.....
=.=

Oh well...
Here are some pics...


Balloons!


Balloons!!


Balloons in a bunch~


A nice bunch~


Chris with the balloons~!


These pictures were taken in AC yesterday...
7- up Revive was giving them out....
My friends went n took a bunch back.... one big bunch O_O
and where we sat was where a fan was blowing very strongly...
and they were blown like...... hm....



Like this... o.o



Later in the Taylor's cafeteria...
They tied their balloons on their bags... O_O


When we were at AC they gave me one balloon...
Since they still got a lot more, I gave mine to Syazwani in the cafeteria and then they gave me another one...
I later found out it was her Birthday on that day itself!!!

XD

Then...
Laknas came... =.=
He took mine and gave it to the sky....

But when I went to adv. class...
Yu Vin gave me another one...
So I put mine with Guang Jian's... behind the classroom..

But when class was over and I wanted to take it home...
...
Someone stole it!!!!!

T^T
Which now left me with no balloons....

After that I went to Anime Society meeting...@@
with Alison!!!!!
I haven been watching and reading anime and manga...
So, I don't remember their names....

They wanted everyone to introduce themselves one-by-one...
and whoever who introduce themselves most interestingly...
will get intel stickers... and you can stick it on your com ....O_O
I don't remember which one it is...
When it was my turn to introduce myself..
I said:" Hi, my name is Margaret Lau and I join Anime Society because I love these things..."
@@
One of the members asked:" what things?"
I replied:" Anime and manga stuff..."
@@
@@
I can't believe I said that........................................................................................................
I feels like I am disrespecting them.. and the club.... @@

Sorry! T^T

After that, they were playing charades..
Guessing what characters are these...

Alison said her car was stuck in mud...O_O
She wanted me to help her push her car..
no prob..
I went and put my stuff in my car...
and drove my car there...
But she was already out of the mud...
^^


I got these from the orientation party last Wednesday.. 27th Jan..







Look at it!!!
It's so cute!!!
XD
I got these stuff just by signing up in their MMORPG.....
@@


I got homework from all 3 subjects yesterday...
T^T
Adv. the whole thins... from Venn diagrams to Quintic equations... @@
Calculus Chapter 6...
and Physics 1.1 and 1.2........

Simply wanted to put this..
he he..

Everyone is going to the Nokia Boys Like Girls concert... T^T
I wanna go..
But after going to MTV World Stage Live...
I don't wanna go anymore.....
and it was in Bukit Kiara
and it will be until at night....
So I didn't go...
T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment