Saturday, 23 January 2010

Advance Functions Poster!!!!




Tada~!


Nice hor? he he... ^^
I think it's nice....
What do you think?

He he...
Anyway..
Let me introduce my partners~!

Evelyn

and Andrew

They are both in their 1st sem...
both the same age, 18 this year....

I am the only 19 this year... T^T

Another thing is...
I am still not use to talking to guys... @@
yes...
I prefer talking to girls... ^^
It's more comfortable....

and so... I find it hard to make a conversation with him... XD

We met up today at 10 am till 1 pm to finish up the poster... ^^
and we finished it.. ^^

I came to Starbucks late... @@
I reached 15 minutes later....



and this is the Java chip I drank.. @@
without whip cream~


Later at 5 pm I fetched my sis to her violin class and when I parked my car at Parkcity...
I saw this...


@@
the owner leave his/ her dog in the car alone....
T^T



I wanted to take pics of them..
but I wasn't daring enough...
But Evelyn wanted to take a pic of us...
So I said I wanna take too!
This made this so much easier...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment