Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Ta-da!!!!

Halo!!!!

It seem there Isn't much people reading my blog anymore....

^^
Well its ok..
I don't post constant posts..
So its better...

Look at my legs!!!!!!







I fell down...
T^T
Last Thursday... 24th Dec...
In between outside and inside...
At night...
not at normal doors but at expandable glass doors....


I fell on this...
Which is why i have lines of cuts....

I fell because it was raining and I slip after letting vesper out...
Yes I was running so that vesper could not catch up and follow me into the house...

When I wanted to stand up...
He was beside me... o.o
but he was wondering what was happening ...
so he did nothing...
o.o

I quickly stand up and close the glass door...
o.o
My legs hurt...
even when we were shopping the next morning until evening...

after a few days my legs were better..
but I still can feel them even when I walk...
o.o
They have more colours now...

Fetching my sis later...
Mapled...
o.o
Did all the Christmas event quest... o.o
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment