Sunday, 27 December 2009

Its been awhile...

Hello again!!!!

Its been awhile since I blog....
I was busy!!!
hehe
XD

Anyway,
I went to Phuket last Sunday, 20th December 2009...
Came back at Thursday morning 12am... o.o 24th December 2009....
4 days altogether..

Actually we were suppose to arrive at Malaysia at 11pm but there was a slight delay and we reach LCCT at 12am.. :O

On the day that we were suppose to fly to Phuket, we were to fly at 7.45 am (I think) and were reached the airport sort of late... and got one of the 1st few seats... o.o
It flew and landed back at LCCT because there were some technical issues which caused the flight to be delayed for 3 hours... O.O

And the we flew again.....

Note to self: Air-Asia food is not nice.... But the smoke chicken sandwich is nice... o.o the hot dog is not nice....

Anyway we got rm 2000 voucher from air-asia because of our 2 hours flight delay to or from Kuching.... so we use this to book our tickets to Phuket so that's is why we bought food in the flight.. o.o

My dad did not go... only me my mum and my 2 sis....

It was an ok trip...
hehe..
not to say I fully enjoyed it but it was still good..
I watch Cartoon Network whenever I had the chance of watching there... o.o
Ben 10 is very nice... o.o
I know I am old for this show but it is a good show...
^^

The part where I did not enjoy was the $$ part...
Where we stayed was sort of a tourist area...
Phuket is a tourist area @@
And I saw as much locals as the tourist... bu tourist I mean white people... o.o
The sun is so hot and there is so much UV rays that may cause you skin cancer but they still go sunbathing... @@
And they would turn pinkish not dark.. o.o

In front of our Hotel was the beach @@ nice beach... blue sea...~
Where we stay was the Patong Lodge Hotel and we have buffet breakfast everyday... o.o
I love their bacon ^^

I took quite an amount of pictures.. but I'm lazy to upload them here...
hehe..

In Phuket...
I can't differentiate real girls and aquas... @@
I can't deny that the aquas I saw were very pretty... @@
They even have live aqua shows... @@
I only knew they were aqua after they speak for they have a lower tone voice... o.o

I'll talk about Phuket more later with the pics?
Maybe but maybe not...
hehe... XD

I miss maple.... T^T
I really miss it...
My buddies in it.... T^T
and they are having their Christmas events now...
but I am not playing now....
because..
because...
I wanna play fb and watch tv...
T^T
And...
my sis was using the laptop most of the time which cause me to have a little amount of time to go to farmville and my other fb games... @@

Now I need to prepare for the new year...
Clear my room and put in new furniture.. ^^
and make a new year resolution!! ^^
Its gonna be my 1st time doing it..
hehe...
^^

I really miss my friends also... T^T
But I am stuck at home playing fb..............
addicted.... T^T
I don't know why fb games are so addictive.....
T^T

I shall put cut down on the games I play in fb... T^T


Lastly....
I wanna wish you all a Happy Belated Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!! XD ^^

P/S: I wanna run away from the computer to on the tv... @@
What is going on with me????
That is why I am sort of not thinking when I am blogging this whole post... except at the last part of this post....
and also this is a continuation from yesterday...
I was forced off my seat in front of the com.... that's why.... T^T
bb~~~
looking for a phone..................................................
help me............................

Rebecca.... Sorry for not replying to your messages.... I'm really sorry.. but I couldn't find time to contact you back...
Sorry....
Please forgive me...

No comments:

Post a Comment